Monday, April 30, 2018

Believe in yourself!

Here's a tag that I finished up this morning:

The gold!!!


Supplies:

  • Ranger Distress tag embossed with Tim's Roses EF
  • Inked with Color Bursts in Chartreuse, Orchid, and Fuchsia (this is a fave combo of mine...)
  • DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Gold Rush rubbed all over the raised portion with my finger
  • The wildflower (die by Tim, set 1 I believe) was cut from a scrap of deep blue/indigo paper and embossed with a smidge of blue Stampendous EP
  • (This morning) I added the quotation (by Tim) with a little added Glossy Accents to ensure it sticks to the embossed paper
  • (This morning) The bow is made from vintage seam binding.  I roughed it up by spraying it with a mix of Perfect Pearls and heating it thoroughly in a little teacup!  I affixed it by pinning it with one of Tim's Ideaology pins.
I'll give this to a teacher this week... they are all ready for state testing, but some of them get anxious.  But they are awesome!

I'll share this glorious tag at the following places:


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful shimmer to the tag, love the embossing folder and the colours of ink used, thank you for joining in at MMM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful shine on the background. And I like how you placed the bow at one side instead of at the centre, I’ve never thought of that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful textured tag and gorgeous bow
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the gold finish. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stunning! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really beautiful tag, great texture with the embossing, loved the colouring. Great job. So pleased you have joined in our challenge at Make My Monday. Thank you, we hope to see you again. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous tag, love that shimmer! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, floral challenge. Hugs, Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let's see...I found my new favorite embossing folder, color combo AND I'm loving the gold rubbed embossing! Gosh what a great tag! Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Wendy

    ReplyDelete