|This is the split-complementary trio I used.|
|...and here are the three amigos.|
- Cardboard house from Michael's
- Tissue paper from the package containing the stamps sent by Team Tim during the last year of his tag challenge. Mario sent the doily stamps and they were wrapped in this Distress tissue paper.
- I sprayed the tissue paper with Dylusions in: After Midnight, Funky Fuchsia, and Lemon Zest (shown above) to match the color wheel for split complementary colors.
- Flowers both hand-made and bought, all inked with Dylusions spray listed above, adhered with hot glue
- Andrea Ockey-Parr's stamps used exclusively, inked with Ranger Archival in Jet Black.
- Roof and trim painted with Behr house paint sample in Midnight. I think this will be the color of my door and garage door this summer.
I'd like to share this at the following challenges: