|Click for even better inky goodness!|
|I just tried to show how shimmery the tag actually is... sparkle is the craft-blogger's nemesis!|
- Ranger Distress tag stamped with Inkadinkado stamps purchased over the weekend. These are supposed to be used with some sort of "Stamping Gear" kit that allows you to arrange the stamps in an organized fashion, but I will be seeking no such kit. Had a great time with them just on an acrylic block!
- I inked the stamps with DOx in Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Seedless Preserves, and Spiced Marmalade.
- After I heat-set the ink, I use a water brush to blend the DOx. This was fun to do and looked neat, but it was a little *too neat* for me. I used my mix of Perfect Pearls and did multiple rounds of spray-dry-spray-dry for the wonderful inky effect we have now.
- The Inkadinkado butterfly stamp was then added all over with Ranger Archival in Jet Black
- I added Tim's quotation to the center and topped it off with some vintage seam-binding.
I'd like to share this with the following folks:
- The House That Stamps Built/Repeat Impressions: Anything Goes
- Art Impressions: Winged Things
- Simon Says Stamp on Wednesday: Anything Goes (My second entry for this AG...)