|I wanted to show the cool twine from my stash-- kept from a gift. Normally, I might not keep red and white twine (ummm, 'cuz I have plenty...), but you can see the comparison above-- this stuff was kept because it is so nice and thick!|
- I scribbled Picket Fence Distress Crayon on a Distress tag, then (tried) to coat it with Distress Stain in Broken China. Well, the crayon resisted as I'd hoped, but the stain pad was getting "gunky" from the crayon, so I kind of just dabbed it around and then sprayed with water.
- After that, I went through a couple iterations of spritz-dry, which is how the awesome snowy scene was made!
- The car is a sticker from Carta Bella from last year
- The ground was cut using Tim's Home For The Holidays die set for the first time, as was the sentiment, both cut from scraps.
- The golden "snowflakes" are actually from a Fiskars flower stamen punch, but they look like retro little snowflakes to me!
- The twine was kept from a gift.
I'll share this tag with the following challenges: