Sunday, April 22, 2018

Adventure tag

I made this tag with all kinds of supplies:



Supplies:
  • Tag inked with DOx in Mermaid Lagoon, Broken China, and Salty Ocean
  • Tag wiped with DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Gold Rush
  • Tag edged with Glossy Accents and then I added Recollections Microbeads in Champagne
  • Stamped with a NBUS hot air balloon by Inkadinkado (I think Autumn sent this to me a couple years ago??? If so, thanks!) in Versamark in Champagne but it wasn't shimmery enough so I added Green Patina Perfect Pearls-- not sure if I've ever used these!
  • That map tape came in a set with the scale tape YEARS ago, and even then, I bought it on major clearance.  No idea the brand.  Martha Stewart?  Recollections???  But I love it and I use it sparingly.
  • The "Adventure" wood piece is by Heidi Swapp, wiped with DecoArt metallic Lustre as well.
  • Twine from a package from Target's "Hand Made Modern" line
I'd like to share this with the following challenge:

1 comment:

  1. Super tag .... I love the texture around the edge. Thank you for playing along with the HLS Mixed Media Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete