Here's mine for my main dude:
(I confess: I made this very last-minute-- I had my challenges mixed up. Whoops. I have some more male-ish stash that I'd like to use up so I plan to add more later in the week! For now, this is the stash I used...)
- Some old 110lb. paper (I think it is my last sheet)
- I used all my letter stamps that I generally skip past, but in the interest of using my stash, I used them, not minding the rough edges showing-- makes it look grungy and more manly, don't you agree? Ha.
- I inked the letters with Distress Embossing Ink and heat embossed with Recollections EP in black
- The green paper was a scrap in my scrap box. It's the LIME in my husband's drink!
- I sketched the glass with the ice cubes with a Pitt pen that is probably 2-3 years old. I went over the ice lines with a grey Spectrum Noir marker and decided to use some Pebeo glitter relief liner to accent the ice.
Hope it's not too cheezy for you guys-- for AMAZING inspiration for dude cards, go see my teammates over at Shopping Our Stash! They rock.
See you over there!