This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash
is to use
any house or building on your creation!
- The card itself was from the dollar-bins at Michael's a few years ago
- The stitched panel paper in the background was from happy mail from Andrea at Snapping Monsters... thanks!
- Atop the panel I stenciled through STAMPlorations heart stencils with white Liquitex gesso... hard to see in the pics I took
- "From the heart" was stamped with Tim's stamps
- The house, small heart, and pinked flower-circle at top-right are from a Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes diecut pack
- The library card heart was in my scrap basket, punched with a Fiskars punch months ago
Go see what my homies made... let's be snoopy and see what they found in their stashes!