Supplies and notes:
- Vintage Bingo card coated with Teresa Collins modeling paste through a Tim Holtz Stripes stencil
- White Linen Dylusions spray over the dried modeling paste, along with some water to thin it out and remove any harsh speckling
- STAMPlorations marigold stamp inked with Ranger Archival in Jet Black on an old Nancy Drew (don't worry: it was being discarded because it was missing pages), then fussy-cut
- The marigolds were sprayed with Postbox Red and Pure Sunshine Dylusions sprays
- The sentiment was typed on an old catalog card
- The greenery was cut with Tim's Mini Holiday Greens set out of some scrap paper. IRL, they are much more noticeable... in the pictures they are very subtle.
- 7 Gypsies black masking tape added a little interest to the base-- I wrestled a long time (days) with what to mount the main panel on, but nothing looked right. I think I like it now.
I plan to share this at STAMPlorations for their November Theme/Sketch (I went with the theme):
I'll also add this to the STAMPlorations AG: