Supplies and notes:
- Old library card base colored with Mermaid Lagoon Distress Crayons and blended with a bit of water
- Tree cut from BasicGrey paper inked with Pine Needle Distress Ink through a STAMPlorations heart stencil
- Both background and tree spayed with Dylusions spray in White Linen for a subtle snowy look... IDK... successful?
- The bird is a Dina Wakley stamp on BasicGrey striped paper
- The holly stamp on the bird's chest is very old... no packaging... I added some Stickles for the berries, and I colored the leaves with a colored pencil then added Glossy Accents
- The star atop the tree is an oldie found at the school... it's a lick 'n' stick!
I plan to share this cutie at Jingle Belles...