This week at Shopping Our Stash, we are celebrating by saying
Gobble 'til you wobble!
Make a Thanksgiving or Thank You card
using items in your stash!
Here's just one of the cards I made:
Supplies from my stash:
- Cardstock card base from some packaging, 3 weeks old
- Picture and sentiment from a discarded Thanksgiving book. The book is over 50 years old, and I've had it for about 2 years. I watercolored the image with my old Loew Cornells from college... about 15 years old, and coated both with Distress Collage Medium in Vintage finish.
- Vintage seam binding in my stash for at least a year or two... at least.
- The panel behind the image is a piece of Tim Holtz's paper, and the little tage behind the charm was also cut from the paper. I coated the tag with Ranger Crackle Accents and scribbled some Picket Fence Distress Crayon over the cracks.
- The pumpkin charm is newly-possessed. It came with my most recent purchase from The Funkie Junkie Boutique. I attached it with a pin from The Paper Studio. I inked both metal pieces with some Adirondack Alcohol Ink in Sunset Orange
See you over at Shopping Our Stash for this easy and practical challenge! I'm so thankful to be part of this team... what a great group. XO!