A nice, bright, bold Thanksgiving greeting! I was close to adding more and more, but when added bits of faux foliage, it took away from the funky-feel... I really like the contrast of the vintage image and the crazy modern colors.
Supplies and notes:
- Vintage bingo cards coated with Ranger transparent glossy texture paste through Tim's Honeycomb stencil
- Cards sprayed with Dylusions in Pomegranate Seed, Pure Sunshine, and Cherry Pie
- Tulle from my stash. This was from the girls' Halloween costumes from 5 or 6 years ago
- Twine from a goodie bag that accompanied my latest purchase from The Funkie Junkie Boutique
- The image is from Heartwarming Vintage, coated with Distress Collage Medium in Vintage and edged with Frayed Burlap
- Sequins by Craft Medley Craft Essentials
- Tuesday Throwdown: Thanksgiving
- Frilly and Funkie: What a mesh!
- Mixed Media Card Challenge: Thanksgiving