Here is STAMPlorations' graphic:
Supplies and notes:
- Well, seldom does the project turn out how you envision it... I stenciled the circle too close to the edge and at the bottom! I wanted it to be more top-center! ... make lemonade...
- I used two stencils: a Martha Stewart circle and a Brett Weldele scribble stencil
- Ink: Dylusions spray in Funky Fuchsia
- The circle "Thank you" is from a cheapie stamp set... Recollections? Studio G? I use it All. The. Time. Jah bless the cheap stamps. It was inked with the new Tim Holtz Mixed Media pad: Hickory Smoke
- The rotary stamps are from SU! and K & Company, rolled through the months of the school year. Inked these also with Hickory Smoke.
- This stamp-job is appropriate because this is for one of the volunteers in the library! :)