My Favorite Things:
Supplies and notes:
- The card base was from Autumn at Sew-Paper-Paint... thank you!
- Scotch washi became the strip at the right edge
- The panel in the center was cut from some play-time scraps. It was made by monoprinting Tim's Dot Fade stencil with some Dylusions Vibrant Turquoise and Lemon Zest. I popped the panel up on some black dimensional foam tape by Ranger
- The black sentiment and outline were made using a Zig Emboss Writer and some Recollections black EP
- The brad was from my stash... no package no more... (improper grammar on purpose)
- Typewriter stamp was a gift from Somerset, I think... been a long time since that thing lived in a package....