Supplies and notes:
- I was inspired by Melissa's texture paste on a black background, so, oh yeah, I went there. I used Teresa Collins modeling paste through a Martha Stewart stencil
- Once dry, I painted the fox with Loew Cornel watercolors
- Wasn't fun enough, so I added some splatters with watered-down gesso
- Still didn't give me what I wanted, so I added some Aged Gold frantage by Stampendous
- I mounted this to a yellow card base in such a way that it matched Melissa's parallel lines. The yellow card base was shared with me by that mixed-media superstar Autumn at Sew-Paper-Paint... thank you!
I'd also like to share this at CASology, where their current challenge is sprinkle! I sprinkled a bit of that frantage-love. So there's that.