It's been a weird crafting week-- we were on spring break so I assumed I'd have tons of crafting time... you know what they say about assuming...
Anyway, I did two. They came together so fast, and it felt good to make a couple cards to add to the xmas stash.
This was a great project for stash-busting, Thank you, Jingle Belles!
- "Gift" card:
- Sparkly red washi is by Scotch
- Sparkly holly leaves are from some old packaging
- "Merry Christmas" card:
- "Merry Christmas" washi by Martha Stewart
- Cloth holly leaves and berries from Target's line, Hand Made Modern
- Rounded the upper corner with a Fiskars punch