Here is the actual sketch:
I stretched the sketch and made it horizontal, and brought the band all the way down because of the size of the target...
- Echo Park Paper Company arrow paper edhed with Color Box chalk in Creamy Brown
- The arrows and journal tag (also edged with Creamy Brown) are from a Simple Stories die-cut pack
- The target was cut from some Maggie Holmes/Crate Paper ephemera
- I drew the stiched lines with a Sharpie pen
- The corners were rounded with a Fiskars punch
This is another card for the oldest at summer camp... they practice archery. She better be a good shot after all of these years!!!