I plan to mail this to a friend's little daughter who is playing baseball on a team called the Bats... how cool is that team name? I was trying to think like a five-year-old... though my seven-year-old didn't care for the random sequins...
- A scrap of glittery cardstock-- not sure the brand, but this stuff is super nice and thick
- The bat came from a Halloween pack years ago. I decorated it a bit with various Stickles tubes.
- Darice purple wire with some sequins
- The turquoise photo corners are Martha Stewart... I've had those for years
- I wrote "Go Bats" with that Pebeo liner... I love this! I highly recommend this to anyone interested. These tubes are like $6/7 apiece, but it's easy to use and it seems to go a long way if you just use it for detailing here and there
- Cheap acrylic stars dyed with Adirondack alcohol ink in Mermaid
There's a bit of a difference in "Go Bats!" and "Go, Bats!" Haha! You could say, "Go bats, Bats!" or "Go bat, Bats!" or "Go Bats, bat!"