Supplies and notes:
- Scrap chipboard painted loosely with Liquitex gesso
- Once dry, sprayed tag with a pink Glimmer Mist and Dylusions in Lemon Zest, then par-dried with a heat tool and blew at the remaining pools through my trusty McDonald's straw
- The white sheet with triangles was a scrap from a play-time months ago. It had a monoprinted orange Heidi Swapp stencil, then some Teresa Collins modeling paste through the Swapp stencil again with Ranger Princess Gold EP on it and heated. For this project, I just had to trim the sheet a tiny bit, then I added some Distress Ink in Spun Sugar to the edges, and then distressed them
- The flowers attached were made prior to this tag with the latest addition to my die collection: Tattered Flowers. These were made using an old Nancy Drew mystery (was missing pages and discarded from the library). The pages were sprayed with Dylusions sprays and also wicked up some dark color from my spray tray. The beads in place of the stamen were from my stash.
- The oak leaf is another of Tim's Alterations dies. This particular leaf is from a white oak, and you can tell because the leaves are lobed. The other oak leaf on that die plate is a black oak because of the spines. It was cut from a sheet of true birdseye maple veneer, received from a friend of Grandma Jane's... awesome stuff.
- Those pieces of chicken wire have been around since I waged war on the squirrels last month. BTW, I think I won based on my flowers coming up! Anyway, I inked the pieces with gold alcohol ink mixative and attached the pieces to the tag with Recollections brads
- The rust ribbon was in my stash. I cut the finished edges and added some of my fave olive and metallic yarn and attached them to the card with a cute brad from my stash-- no packaging
- In the end, I added some stamped crackles from a Prima stamp using Color Dye in Sand and Tsukineko in Galaxy Gold
I'd like to share this at the following challenges: