Supplies and notes:
- This bird has been in my stash for years... close to being used a couple times, but this was the challenge to "free" it! I love using things that are so familiar to me that they become invisible.
- Not sure the brand of the bird. If I remember correctly (which is a push), it came in a clearance baggie. It received a treatment of Tim's Crackle Paint in Picket Fence years ago.
- I inked the bird with Chipped Sapphire DI
- The library card base was stenciled with a Martha Stewart stencil and Dylusions spray in Fresh Lime. BTW, this truly is a card. I adhered two library catalog cards together at the edge, scoring the rear card to give a fold.
- Viva Paper Pearls in Anthracite formed the eye and accent-dots.