Saturday, April 9, 2016

Hola, Kiki!



What started off as just playing around turned into a really cool hanging.  I didn't notice until I looked at the pictures of this that the print from the catalog card clearly shows 03/81, which is my sister's and my birth month and year, so this will go to her. I know she'll like it a lot.

Supplies and notes:

Yeah, yeah... I know this is simple, but I really think it is cool!

  • Ranger Glossy Transparent Texture Paste over a Heidi Swapp stencil
  • Once dry, sprayed with Dylusions ink in Pure Sunshine, Funky Fuchsia, and Cut Grass, then slightly wiped away droplets from the texture paste
  • Amy Tangerine alphabet stamps inked with ColorBox Archival in Glacier Lake
  • The trim came from Tuesday Morning... this is one of my fave craft supplies in my collection.  I love this stuff.
I will share this over at:





3 comments:

  1. I can't do color like this, but am drooling over it! Do love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really eye catching, colorful piece! For once I made it for this color challenge too, but my card has plenty of white and little color. It's fun to see how differently people interpret a theme...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your artsy take on the colors, very nice! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete