I gotta be honest: I dug all through my stash and was dismayed at what I came up with-- I mean, I guess I had a few transportation-type things, but nothing really jumped out at me! This image was one of the items I found, and I ended up using it.
- Tim Holtz paper pad used as the background panel and the focal image
- Bingo card inked with DOx in Antique Linen, Faded Jeans, Walnut Stain, and Vintage Photo
- Sentiment punched with Tim's dies... thus feature is very clear IRL-- I had bad lighting for this picture and it doesn't do the diecuts justice
- Tim's Ideaology stars colored with Mushroom alcohol ink and adhered when E-6000
- Corners of the card snipped with a regular hole punch
Hope you can join us! See you over at SOS this week!