And here is Linda's inspiring tag:
I was inspired by the blue and green plaid base, the bold white flower, and the blue and green seam binding. It's so interesting that with all of those things generally in common, my tag is so different!
- Library card base
- Monoprint using Tim's mini Argyle stencil inked with Chipped Sapphire and Pine Needles DIs
- Poinsettia stamp by STAMPlorations inked with Distress Embossing Ink and heat embossed with Stamp-n-stuff in Winter Wonderland
- Poinsettia then accented with Finetec gold watercolor
- Vintage seam binding from my stash
- Tim's Metallic holiday quotations