On a side note, I made this for a friend of mine. I was picking through Tim's paper dolls when I saw the dog and thought, "That looks like Nellie..." (a friend of mine's dog)... so then I added her, too!
Supplies and notes:
- Torn library card in the middle started as just a scrap card for excess inks and modeling pastes from other projects. It's got Teresa Collins modeling paste and a couple DIs
- The base library card was sprayed with Dylusions in Pure Sunshine and Lemon Zest
- Over the Dylusions, I used Tim's new-ish scribbly stamp inked with Antique Linen in DOx then sprayed with water for the oxidation magic.
- Trim from Micahels
- Rhinestone stickers bought in bulk a few years back
- Words cut from an old dictionary and adhered with Distress Collage medium in matte
- I used a vintage hole-punch reinforcer
- Twine from Hand Made Modern (Target brand)
- Tim Holtz paper doll (and dog)
I'll play this with both of the Simon Says challenges this week: