This week at Shopping Our Stash, our hostess Alica is encouraging us to have Snow Much Fun... that is, create a project that has anything to do with snow! Easy, right? At Shopping Our Stash, remember, the idea is to use the craft items you have in your stash, or even hoarding... come on, we all do it! So find those old snowflake stamps, snowman stickers, snowy designer paper, etc., and join the fun!
Here is my project:
|(Click for details... I'm having poor luck with images lately!)|
- The snowy background panel was on my desk, made a week prior, using Tim's new snowflake stamps in water over DOx in Salty Ocean for a ghosting effect.
- The panel behind it was just a scrap of white splattered with Salty Ocean DOx
- Tree line die by Tim (a couple years old and have hardly used this year) used to cut vellum... I think this vellum could be 15-20 years old.
- Vintage seam binding from my stash
- Snowflake gems found last month at a dollar store
- Sentiment from Tim's Quotations layered on some stashed silver packaging
For some inspiration, go on back to Shopping Our Stash and visit my teammates!