I took inspiration from Linda's colors and general layout, plus the snowflakes in the background. Linda's tag for this week is gorgeous-- mine is like the simple sister!
- Library card base stamped with one of Tim's snowflakes using Distress Embossing Ink and Stampendous pearly white EP
- Base then smooshed in Stormy Sky and Shaded Lilac DIs and edged with Frayed Burlap
- The pink banner was cut from scrap Canson MM paper and smooshed in Worn Lipstick DI, then affixed with Recollections brads
- Seam binding originally silvery-taupe, inked with Mushroom alcohol ink and silver mixative
- Tim's mini greenery dies cut from his metallic cardstock and inked with alcohol ink in Mushroom
- Tim's found relative cut with Fiskars Deckle scissors and inked at edges with Martha Stewart's liquid gilding