This is a project made for the current Shopping Our Stash challenge which is...
Emboss like a boss! We'd like to see wet and dry embossing!
This was a great stash-shopping challenge for me-- I do not use my embossing folders nearly enough, though I always notice when other people use them!
- The card base was actually made a long time ago (two years?) and embossed with old embossing powders over an old Stampin' Up stamp from the Grunge pack (my first SU! stamp set). I clipped the corners of this card with a regular hole-puncher.
- Scotch black glitter tape layered across card base
- The charcoal panel was embossed using a Darice embossing folder that Autumn sent me about two years ago... I think it was fall of 2015. I added some gems to the corners of the embossed panel.
- The raven stamp is by Stampendous and was inked with Versamark in Champagne then heat-embossed with Recollections EP. I popped that panel up using 3M foam tape.
- The funeral bunting was made using some old seam binding from a neighbor. I just ran a stitch along the edge and pulled it.
- Vintage black seam binding
Along with the fabulous team at SOS, I'd like to also share this with the folks at Addicted to Stamps & More for the current Holidays challenge.
Speaking of the fabulous team at SOS, go check those girls out!