Supplies and notes:
- Ranger tag base
- Skull stamp from the dollar bins at Michaels inked with Versamark ink and heat-embossed with Recollection black EP
- Tag inked with Peeled Paint Distress Ink then dipped in a couple rounds of Iced Spruce DOx and then a few rounds of Black Soot DOx
- The sentiment banner was cut from a scrap of black cardstock and written on with a DecoArt paint pen. The sentiment says, "Come her down with me" in French. It's from a punk song from the 1990s.
- The seam binding is from my fave craft store, The Paradise Scrapbook Boutique.
- The edges of the tag were outlined with a black marker.
That's it! I made this in very little time.
I'd like to share this with the folks at Tag Tuesday. Their current challenge is Paris, and-- must be Halloween-time-- I instantly thought of the Catacombs.