Supplies and notes:
- Bingo card base stamped with one of my first-ever stamps: a white oak leaf by Inkadinkado inked with Ranger Archival in Jet Black
- Next, the card base was "painted" with a swirly design using a waterbrush and Vintage Photo DOx. I went over some of the swirls with Liquid Pearls in Rose Gold.
- Tim's mini blueprint leaves (multiple years old) stamped with Tim's MM Palette in Hickory Smoke on the back of old library catalog cards
- Stamped cards inked with DOx in Abandoned Coral, Fossilized Amber, and Spiced Marmalade then fussy-cut
- The sentiment was typed on an old library card and inked with some remaining Vintage Photo DOx and coated with Distress Collage Medium in Crazing
I'll share this at the following challenges: