Tuesday, September 19, 2017

SOS: Apple of my eye

Wow, another week gone by, and we are already past the middle of September!
This week, Chris is our hostess at Shopping Our Stash, and she chose the theme "Apple of my eye"-- use your apple stash!

Ahem... I, uh, view the world through a different lense sometimes... or maybe I just need new lenses... I added *pine* to the "apple" part of the challenge...

So... get out your apple stash of any sort!

Here are the cards I put together:








I was thinking of the lobby of the Grand Wailea in Maui, which had a very cool, turn-of-the-century Hawaiian feel to it.




Supplies and notes:
  • Pineapple stamp by Stampabilities
  • "Thanks" stamp by Stamp Simply
  • Both stamps inked with Versamark Dazzle Watermark pad in Champagne then embossed with Ranger EP in Princess Gold
  • Liquid Pearls in White Opal
  • DP by DCWV
  • Tim Holtz metallic Kraft-core
  • Burlap (from Autumn, thanks!) by Hobby Lobby
  • 3M dimensional adhesive, Glossy Accents, and Tombow adhesives
I'll see you over at SOS for your apple-licious projects!

6 comments:

  1. Well, I love how you view the world just fine. Your cards are both so elegant and gorgeous! (And bonus - pictures of Maui!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how i wish i had thought of PINEapple, bc then i could've gone all hawaii too!!! (i had older regular apple stash tho as it turned out, lol, so it's all good) looooooooooove this, miss mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi, I'm loving the gold embossing on this cards, it's gorgeous, both cards are so elegant and shiny.
    You have a super steady hand to be able to create these perfect lines of liquid pearls, amazing!!
    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This so cool, love the gold and turquoise pineapple paper. Love the use of burlap on both cards, super job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh love love love the gold!! There is something about gold and pineapples that is a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh great Photo
    is it a Hotel?
    lucky you to have ever been there
    and the Pineapple paper ooh sooo cuutee I want it I want it
    I love always anything with pineapple
    I must have that paper hehe
    sweet card and oh so many layers on it
    and you made it so simetris
    LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete