Supplies and notes:
- Strathmore watercolor paper scrap
- Acrylic block inked with Faded Jeans and Broken China DI and spritzed
- Hero Arts wave pattern background stamp inked with Abandoned Coral DOx and sprayed prior to stamping
- I carved the little Chinese merchant ship... I looked a picture up after I carved out, and I wish I'd carved three sails instead of two...
- Merchant ship inked 26th Archival in Jet Black
- Sentiment written with a Cricut pen that happened to be in reach...
- Watercolor panel popped up with 3M foam tape
I'll share this at the following challenges-- I'm making up for lost time!:
- City Crafter:
I used upper-right
- Simon Says Stamp on Wednesday: Stamp It
- Just Us Girls:
- HLS CAS, September:
- CAS Watercolor Challenge, September: