- 7 Gypsies tag originally sprayed with Dylusions in Lemon Zest and Cut Grass, plus some spraying through a Moroccan Heidi Swapp stencil, but that pretty much got covered up by...
- Prima flower stencil used with Ranger transparent texture paste, then rubbed with DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Brilliant Turquoise
- An old grassy stamp (Stamp A Mania) used at lower part of tag with two embossing powders: Stampendous green and Ranger Princess Gold. The green was lost... I had much higher hopes...
- The flowers are by Tim Holtz and new to my small die collection. These were cut from lightweight (read "cheap") watercolor paper and colored with Color Bursts. I LOVE the way they look!
- The bunny was traced onto some pre-inked (with Color Bursts) Recollections resist paper from a Martha Stewart stencil. I fussy-cut it then wiped some white Liquitex gesso around the edges to make it stand out more. None of these shots show it, but the bunny has some bright gold flourishing.
- Though you can't see it well, the awesome pom-yarn is very complementary and colorful... thanks, Andrea!
I'd like to share this at the following challenges: