- The base of this layout is the Childcraft art journal, on a page coated with white Liquitex gesso. Prior to this specific layout, I "cleaned" a stencil I made that had Color Burst on it on the spread.
- The girl was drawn with Faber-Castell Pitt pens and a Sharpie. She was shaded with multiple grey shades of Spectrum Noir markers.
- Miscellaneous pre-cut birds in my stash from various field guides and bird books were pasted to the spread with matte Mod Podge and matte Collage Medium
- Various tapes used, including Dina Wakley Mixed Media Tape, Arc Crafts wood tape, and generic gold chevron tape
- Faber-Castell Pitt pens and Sharpie for all other writing
- Generic coordinate stamp inked with Tim's Mixed Media pad in Hickory Smoke stamped all over the page
- The image of the nun is from Lunagirl, glued into the spine. A Fiskars bird punched from Tim's metallic kraft-core
- The library card was also glued into the center of the book with Mod Podge
- The feathers are from a chukar. A family friend is a hunter and they passed these on to me in the interest of using all parts of what they shoot. I love using these feathers that a less conscientious family would toss away.
I will share this at the following challenges: