- Library card focal made with Fucshia, Chartreuse, and Lavender Color Bursts monoprinted from a new Tim Holtz stencil. Card popped up with dimensional adhesive on the background tag.
- Background tag is by Ranger, inked with Fossilized Amber DOx then some Wilted Violet DOx
- The wooden "epic" came in sea-green from Heidi Swapp, then I dabbed a bit of Walnut Stain Distress Paint to age it a little
- The flowers are from my stash (though I believe they came from Hobby Lobby and The Funkie Junkie Boutique)
- The buttons are all from my stash, mostly vintage besides the flower-shaped one
- The seam binding is also vintage, dyed with a mixture of Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals and Ken Oliver Color Bursts
Gave this to a friend whose youngest daughter has faced medical issues since birth, yet this baby is absolutely blowing the minds of all... she is EPIC.