I am behind on cards... here are a few fun ones:
Supplies and notes:
- Vintage Bingo cards coated roughly with white Liquitex gesso
- Stampendous flowers inked with Ranger Archival in Jet Black, then heat-embossed with clear EP by Custer's Last Stamp
- I used Distress Crayons for the flowers and leaves. The first card is colored with Festive Berries and Rusty Hinge then blended with a paintbrush; leaves are Peeled Paint. The second card is colored with Picked Rasperries and Dried Marigold; leaves are Cracked Pistachio.
- The polka dots were created using a Heidi Swapp stencil and black Liquitex gesso on some blending foam.
- The first card was edged with Wild Honey, the second with Broken China Distress Ink.
- The first card's sentiment dipped into Black Soot Distress Ink, the second Picked Raspberry.
- Core'dinations black paper as the base.
I'd like to share this (these) at Inkspiration's current challenge: