Supplies and notes:
- Dylusions sprays
- Martha Stewart stencil (compass star)
- Sharpie brush pen
- Bubble wrap with Distress Paint
- Quotes from an old reader
- Jane Davenport's washi tape
- Library card art created over time... previously stamped with an Inspired By Stamping goldfinch in Dina Wakley's mixed-media palette, some extra inkiness from another project, and it looks like Tim's doily stencil... The card was affixed by spraying the reverse with Elmer's spray adhesive and then using Dina Wakley's mixed media tape-- pleasantly sheer and subtle
- Dina Wakley's heart stamp (also a piece from the past) colored with Colorbursts. Popped up on dimensional tape.
- The fire of the now-sacred heart was made from a scrap of an over-watered Colorburst panel.
- Almost forgot: there's some Tim Ledger Script on here, too.
I'll share this at the following challenges:
- Happy Little Stampers February Mixed-media challenge (I tore lotsa washi, plus a strip of the bubblewrap used)
- STAMPlorations February Mixed-media challenge
- Mixed Media Mojo, February