This project will go to a new co-worker who is originally from New Zealand. I hope she likes it.
This is it:
|First ten minutes...|
|After twenty mintues...|
|Thirty minute project!|
- Base is an old library catalog card lightly coated with Liquitex gesso and dried.
- Teresa Collins modeling paste through a Heidi Swapp stencil then dried
- LuminArte/Angelwings watercolors (from Autumn-- thanks!) used on the background
- Distress Spray in Tarnished Brass splattered across the background
- Kiwi cut from a Flonz discount card and adhered with Distress Collage Medium in matte
- Pom-pom yarn from Tuesday Morning added to edges with Glossy Accents
- Glittery Thickers added for NZ
- Flowers all from my stash adhered with Glossy Accents
- I rubbed some parts with some the turquoise DecoArt Metallic Lustre