- Vintage Bingo cards coated with white Liquitex gesso
- Heidi Swapp flower stencils used as both a mask and monoprint with Dylusions sprays in Pomegranate Seed and Cherry Pie. Also some Cut Grass and Vibrant Turquoise sprays got some use...
- For the lower card, a Heidi Swapp stencil was laid over the sprayed image and some color was removed with a baby wipe, then the same stencil was adjusted and some Distress Paint in Broken China was applied wth some blending foam.
- The sentiments were both typed wth my trusty typewriter onto an old library catalog card.
- The Bingo cards were both mounted to DCWV paper from the Gilded pack, I believe.
My younger daughter chose the card bases-- white versus kraft. She's so helpful... I couldn't decide! What do you think?
I'd like to share these at the following: