Supplies and notes:
- Aged Mahogany, Tea Dye, Seedless Preserves, and Worn Lipstick DIs
- I tore a paper in half and taped them down over the card(s) to define the area to be inked
- I did a little spritzing, and a little drippy-drop of extra ink (DI on the craft mat with water)
- I also added some Aged Bronze Distress Spray, sprayed on the mat first, then flicked with a paintbrush
- Stamps are from Invoke Arts (Catrina) and 100 Proof Press (dancers)
- I hand-lettered the sentiment with a Tombow brush marker... I'm getting better... This one, I kinda scrawled out...
These cards also qualify for the single layer challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.
They are also stretched versions of the current Share Joy Challenge sketch, plus they are CAS! Boom! (I was the lucky random winner at Share Joy a few challenges ago, and after visiting the Taylored Expressions shop again I need to scrape up all kinds of $$$... I want many, many stamp sets, and NEED at least 3...)