This was made on the depths of no mojo. I totally was like, "I'm going to take this paper and add every medium I have within reach to it..."
- Base was just a scrap of textured cardstock used to "capture" some excess modeling paste a couple months ago. Teresa Collins modeling paste through Tim's Plus stencil. (Fun fact: the original cardstock was blue. Who knew?!)
- Peeled Paint Distress Paint
- Walnut Stain Distress Crayon
- Iced Spruce Distress Stain
- Fiskars text stamp inked with Ranger Archival in Jet Black
- Black Liquitex gesso added as a border using an old key card, and also added to edges
- While gesso still wet, I added some Antique Silver Frantage by Stampendous and heated it
- Baby wipe used to clear off some of the plusses
- Tim's found relative paper doll man sanded and added. Autumn had scraped some of her relatives recently and I took this page from her book.
- Tim's Grungeboard letters from a decade ago painted with black Liquitex gesso and sanded to reveal the texture
- Trifecta dies by Seth Apter cut from the packaging from a Tim Holtz stencil
I bet I missed a supply or two in there-- I really went to town on this sheet.
I'd like to share this at the following challenges: