Sunday, March 18, 2018

Young AF

Sorry... you just accidentally read profanity in abbreviated form.

This was made on the depths of no mojo.  I totally was like, "I'm going to take this paper and add every medium I have within reach to it..."




Supplies:
  • Base was just a scrap of textured cardstock used to "capture" some excess modeling paste a couple months ago. Teresa Collins modeling paste through Tim's Plus stencil. (Fun fact: the original cardstock was blue.  Who knew?!)
  • Peeled Paint Distress Paint
  • Walnut Stain Distress Crayon
  • Iced Spruce Distress Stain
  • Fiskars text stamp inked with Ranger Archival in Jet Black
  • Black Liquitex gesso added as a border using an old key card, and also added to edges
  • While gesso still wet, I added some Antique Silver Frantage by Stampendous and heated it
  • Baby wipe used to clear off some of the plusses
  • Tim's found relative paper doll man sanded and added.  Autumn had scraped some of her relatives recently and I took this page from her book.
  • Tim's Grungeboard letters from a decade ago painted with black Liquitex gesso and sanded to reveal the texture
  • Trifecta dies by Seth Apter cut from the packaging from a Tim Holtz stencil
I bet I missed a supply or two in there-- I really went to town on this sheet. 


I'd like to share this at the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Profanities! Wow, your craft blog is edgy. It's a fabulous project - I wish I could collage like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous mixed media piece..... great details! Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love when bits & bobs are used together and they turn out great. Yours has done just that. So interesting with all the elements you used and such a fun finish. Thanks for sharing with us at HLS AG with Dies Challenge Mimi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for playing with our CAS-ual Fridays challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the details! Thanks for playing along at Casual Fridays Going Green Challenge. ~DT Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is great, I do hope your mojo has returned to you
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete