So, no high marks for creativity in the making of this book! Just some simple holes punched and bound with some rustic wire! I don't know the family super-well, so I kept the card pretty neutral and somewhat trendy. The shower was woodland-themed, though, so I kind of went that direction.
- Cover and back are the negative spaces of framing mat
- Stitching from Tim's Patchwork Pieces stamps inked in Vintage Photo from his Mixed Media palette
- Kraft circle cut with a die from Autumn, thanks!
- Laurels die cut from Tim's laurels Bigz from one of Tim's paper pads
- The deer head was die cut also from one of Tim's paper pads with a Hampton Art die
- Words cut with my Cricut Explore Air 2 from some off-white vinyl.
- Viva Paper Pearls in Cream added here and there
- Crop-o-dile Big Bite used to punch holes, and some rustic wire used to bind the book together.
I'll happily share this at Mini Album Maker's Challenge, and, although not an artistic masterpiece, this could be easily recreated (and improved upon) by a similar-minded crafter!