I actually have been working on this little card over the past few weeks. This weekend I decided to just get it done-- I couldn't figure out how I wanted to complete the top-- nothing looked just right, so I added the pink pearls and called it good. It still looks like it's missing something... maybe a shabby bow? Hmmm.
Supplies and notes:
- Library card base inked with various pastel Distress Inks over a Brett Weldele stencil.
- The trees are stamped in Sand, and the leaves are stamped in Forest Moss Distress Ink then spritzed.
- The white "flowers" are Liquid Pearls, and so are the pink pearls around the top edge.
- Corners rounded with a Fiskars punch
- Bunny stamp is by Tim, stamped in Sand
- Flowers at base are from a bulk purchase
- The grass is from leftover trimmings from Wes's program, which had Tim's treeline set stamped in Forest Moss
- The whole card was edged with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink, and I sprayed some Picket Fence Distress Stain over the whole thing, though the splatters are not visible in this image! Maybe Friday, between making more of Wes's programs for Kelly to mail, and Save The Dates for Sarah's wedding, I'll continue my work on my photo situation...
I plan to enter this into: