Here's a card I started making last night as my youngest was reading Bram Stoker's Dracula aloud... Finally, I'm making a Xmas card and she's reading a Halloween book! Ahhh, irony...
Here it is:
This card was based on this sketch at Freshly Made Sketches by Jen:
I'm entering this into the following challenges:
- Freshly Made Sketches #209 (sketch above)
- Addicted to CAS #74: Sparkle
- Crafting By Designs: October's Getting Ready For Xmas
- Faber-Castell Texture-luxe gold paste pasted through an old (read "hella-old") Provo Craft stencil and sprinkled with Stampendous Frantage in Shabby White, heated over my toaster (ummm, I use a toaster for embossing over 90% of time...that's how my mom taught me in the late 80s/early 90s)
- Made the sentiment with my Zig emboss writer and some pewter powder, then cut it out casually (quick, imperfect), edged with metallic Color Box, and popped it up at a cant.
Ahhh, let's look at it again :)