HERE is the link to the Verve shop.
So here is the first card I made using my new favorites (and FYI, the corugated metal in the background is the roof to my craft-shack...under construction!):
I am linking it to the following challenges as well as the Verve Latte Love gallery:
- Verve's Latte Love link-up... see other folks' creations with the digital set!
- Crafting By Designs: All About Autumn challenge
- Try It On Tuesday: Autumn challenge
Supplies & notes:
- The sentiment and cups are both Verve. For the sentiment I stamped the woodgrain All Night Media with Color Box metallic platinum (looks brownish though... maybe my label is wrong), and I daubed the lower parts of the cups with Tim Holtz's Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap, then painted leaves and pumpkin with Viva Paper Pearls in Light Moss and Stickles in Mercury Glass
- True Hemp metallic cord
- Craft Medley sequins from the Box of Chocolates set
- Craft Loft leaf paper and pearly green paper from DCWV stack