Tuesday, November 27, 2018

SOS 382: Washi-washi-washi!!!

This week at Shopping Out Stash, Donna is our hostess, and she has chosen the theme WASHI WASHI WASHI!  What a perfect theme for stash-shoppers... who can resist decorative tape?  I mean, it's useful, inexpensive, and oh-so-stashable.  So, let's use it up!






Supplies:
  • Candy cane paper from a co-worker... she gave me sheets and sheets, so I've got to use it up!
  • Tiny envelope template from Paper Source, a store in Berkeley, CA.
  • Once envelopes made, Liquitex gesso was sponged on for a frosty-glow
  • Various washi tapes added, including the following brands: K & Company, Scotch, and I *think* the "Oh Happy Day" might be Jane Davenport... and the gold-striped tape is generic, I believe.
  • Pre-cut mistletoe sprigs and tree, all Tim Holtz dies
  • Tim Holtz Holiday Quotations stickers, specifically used from sheets I had used the least of (in the interest of stash-shopping!)
  • Stickles in Xmas Red and Silver
Thanks for visiting!  I hope you are inspired to play with washi tape with us... see you at Shopping Our Stash!

5 comments:

  1. I love your adorable little envelopes - so festive looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great use of the washi tape (I admit I'm washi challenged) That candy cane paper is really pretty ad a lovely base for you tapes and die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice paper score from your co-worker! Love that you've made little gift card envelopes from them! Fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhh candy cane paper AND washi tape!!
    Perfction!

    ReplyDelete