Monday, November 26, 2018

Merry and bright rooster

This is a fun one:

I always love non-traditional colors for holidays!  This card was a fast-make:  I stamped the rooster weeks ago and I cut the sentiments weeks ago also.  Didn't plan for them to be together,  but they were right in a pile on my desk together-- serendipity.

Supplies:

  • I carved the rooster stamp based on an image I took of my friend's rooster, Roo-Roo.
  • Roo-Roo was stamped on Canson Mix Media paper with Recollections gradient ink,  bought two years ago on clearance at Michaels.
  • Tim Holtz holiday sentiment dies cut from scraps
I'll share this at the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Stamp carving?It's beautiful - you're so talented. I love this colour combo and would you believe I chose a pink/orange combo for a non-trad Xmas card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun card. I love the colour combo. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT (PS, sorry for how long it's taken me to comment. Life got a bit crazy!)

    ReplyDelete