August 15 is National Relaxation Day, and Chris at Shopping Our Stash would like so see something depicting something that is relaxing to you!
So... crafting is my go-to chillax-activity, but much of my life has been spent relaxing by watching birds, both seriously and casually... and it is always relaxing to me. I used to walk the marsh as a college student prior to exams, and I still take time to study birds. It's magical.
Here's my card:
- Library cards used as the base. I scored the reverse card...
- Front library card inked with DOx in Vintage Photo, Spiced Marmalade, and Fossilized Amber
- Black masking tape by 7 Gypsies. I think this is my second roll of the stuff, but I have had this product in my stash for at least 5 years... maybe 7?
- Quote from an old book, snipped well before I used it, adhered with Vintage Distress Collage Medium
- The robin image was fussy-cut a long time ago from a piece of DP... wish I knew the make but I'm gonna guess October Afternoon... just a guess...
- Black pearls by Viva in Anthracite
- Ric-rac from my stash... I mean, who doesn't have this stiff in their stash???