- ATC base cut from a library card, then I snipped the corners off
- Base coated with Teresa Collins modeling paste through a Tim Holtz stencil
- Base then painted with Distress Paint in Broken China then smeared with white fluid watercolor paint... I thought it was acrylic before I squirted it onto the project...
- Gold thread was sitting on my desk, so I ran around my project with it, affixing it on the back with washi.
- Beautiful nun an image from Lunagirl. I finished her a long time ago-- she was coated with glossy Mod Podge then accented with various Ranger Liquid Pearls and Stickles. She was affixed with 3M foam tape.
- Edge of ATC loosely run with Elmers craft glue and coated with Distress Glitter in Antique Linen
- Those two little scallops of gold lace were a snippet remaining from about 1'... I cut the two scallops in half and added them to top and bottom with Glossy Accents on reverse.
- Flowers from my stash
- Quotes from my book-clippings tin, affixed and coated with Distress Collage Medium in Vintage.
I'll share this at Simon Says Stamp on Monday, where they want us to create ATCs... I hope they haven't placed sleeve restrictions on the ATCs because I generally prefer to load up my ATCs! I love the format.