Sunday, August 13, 2017

Cheers, my friend

Here's a birthday card for one of my closest friends:
This image shows the color saturation better in the sunlight...

... and this image shows how it looks more IRL-- much softer than the image above, which was taken in full sunlight.

I was out of town for her birthday, and, shame on me: I failed to leave a card for her!  So I'll bring this to her birthday BBQ tonight.

Supplies:
  • Sentiment stamp by Stampabilities inked with Dina Wakley Media MM Palette: Ocean
  • Drink by STAMPlorations, inked with Distress Embossing Ink and heat embossed with Recollections in Snow
  • Panel colored with various DIs 
  • Stickles used to accent the drink
  • Background triangles inked through something cut with my Cricut Explore Air 2 when I was first experimenting with it... wait, who am I kidding-- I am still experimenting!
  • Triangles accented with white Signo
  • Cherry and dots are Viva Perlen Pen in Red
I'll share this with:




2 comments:

  1. What a cute card. I love the white embossing with the Distress Inks. They show up beautifully here. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!
    Judy, JUGS DT Challenge Host
    {Judy's Happy Place}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You checked all my boxes, Mimi! Bright, colorful, and delicious! Your friend will forgive you for being late when she see's this beauty! Thanks for joining in the SHINE challenge at Just Us Girls!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete