|Click to view crazing effect on the people!|
- Library card base inked with Vintage Photo DOx and sprayed with Perfect Pearls in Heirloom Gold
- Background panel is Strathmore watercolor paper coated with Teresa Collins modeling paste through Tim's Roses stencil
- Panel inked with Peacock Feathers DI, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain DOx, and then brayered with Walnut Stain Distress Paint
- Panel affixed with Recollections brads
- Bow is seam binding colored with Iced Spruce Distress Stain. This was made last year for a project, then never got used.
- Tim's Paper Dolls coated with a thin layer of Distress Collage Medium in Crazing; once dry, a Hickory Smoke Distress Crayon was drawn around the edges of the image and rubbed in.
- Quote from an old book coated with Distress Collage Medium in Matte
- Darice metallic hemp used as the hanging apparatus
I will share this at the following challenges: