Tuesday, April 25, 2017

SOS: Coffee or tea?

This week at Shopping Our Stash we are asking you: will it be coffee or tea?

Please shop your stash and create a project with a coffee or tea theme!

Here's my offering for this week, made entirely of items already on my desk:

Supplies and notes:

  • The background panel and coffee mug were painted in February with Color Bursts; mug drawn with a Micron pen.  
  • The stitched circle was already die-cut with a die from Autumn-- thanks!  It was cut from Strathmore watercolor paper.  I brushed the sentiment with Black Soot DI.
  • The stars were cut from drawings a week prior to this project with my Cricut.

That's it!  Simple.

...and... I made a few more coffee-inspired crafts, just for your viewing pleasure:
This will go to my hubs' BFF... he's the academic coffee-philosophy type... though he'd hate to hear his description, LOL!  

Here's another, just because it's funny...

This will go to a coworker.


For more inspiration, grab a cup of something warm and go check out the SOS page!  Geez... those girls are talented! Join the fun!  Shop your stash!  As my friend Teri says, "Make room for more!"

6 comments:

  1. WOW!! Mimi, awesome, beautiful projects, love the water color stripes background and coffee mug on your first card, fabulous sentiment, one I totally identify with, MUST HAVE COFFEE first thing in the morning to function properly the rest of the day.
    Awesome, beautiful cards, all of them.
    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects, that sentiment on the first one is also me....2 cups or I'm useless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a coffee junkie, no question about it. Your projects are so cool, love your texts on these! You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that top card esp, but they're all great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all great - I love your painting.

    ReplyDelete